Welcome to the website of Energy Materials and Devices Laboratory (EMDL) in School of Materials Science and Engineering at Kyungpook National University (KNU).
We currently focus on fabrication of flexible energy harvesting device and synthesis of piezoelectric nanomaterials.
Recently published papers
1. "Piezoelectric BaTiO3 microclusters and embossed ZnSnO3 microspheres-based monolayer for highly-efficient and flexible composite generator" Composites Part B, 203, (2020), No.108476.
2. "Piezoelectricity of Picosecond Laser-synthesized Perovskite BaTiO3 Nanoparticles" Applied Surface Science, 511, (2020), No.145614.
3. "Piezoelectric Energy Conversion by Lead-Free Perovskite BaTiO3 Nanotube Arrays fabricated using Electrochemical Anodization" Applied Surface Science, Online published.
4. "Nanowires-Percolated Piezoelectric Copolymer-based Highly Transparent and Flexible Self-Powered Sensors" Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 7(44), (2019), 25481-25489.
5. "Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting from Two-dimensional Boron Nitride Nanoflakes" ACS Applied Materials & Interface, 11(41), (2019), 37920-37926 .