Welcome to the website of Energy Materials and Devices Laboratory (EMDL) in School of Materials Science and Engineering at Kyungpook National University (KNU).
We currently focus on fabrication of flexible energy harvesting device and synthesis of piezoelectric nanomaterials.
2. 에너지 재료 및 소자 연구실의 LOGO를 제작하였습니다.
E : 전구가 켜짐을 에너지로 표현, M : 화학반응을 통해 소재(재료)가 합성됨을 표현, D : 플렉서블 소자를 표현, L : 연구실에서 연구 함을 표현
Recently published papers
1. "Enhanced Output Power of Thermoelectric Modules with Reduced Contact Resistance by Adopting the Optimized Ni Diffusion Barrier Layer", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 884, (2021), No.161119. (IF=5.316, JCR rank: 6.87%)
1. "Synergetic Enhancement of the Energy Harvesting Performance in Flexible Hybrid Generator Driven by Human Body using Thermoelectric and Piezoelectric Combine Effects", Applied Surface Science, 558, (2021), No.149784. (IF=6.707, JCR rank: 2.38%)
2. "Kinetic Motion Sensors based on Flexible and Lead-Free Hybrid Piezoelectric Composite Energy Harvesters with Nanowires-Embedded Electrodes for Detecting Articular Movements", Composites Part B, 212, (2021), No.108705. (IF=9.078, JCR rank: 0.55%)
3. "Synergistically Improved Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting of Edge-Oxidized-Graphene-Bridged N-Type Bismuth Telluride Thick Film", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 13(4), (2021), 5125-5132. (IF=9.229, JCR rank: 12.99%)
4. "Enhanced Energy Conversion Performance of a Magneto-mechano-electric Generator Using the Laminate Composite Made of Piezoelectric Polymer and Metallic Glass" Advanced Electronic Materials, 7(1), (2020), No.2000969. (IF=7.295, JCR rank: 16.56%)
5. "Piezoelectric BaTiO3 microclusters and embossed ZnSnO3 microspheres-based monolayer for highly-efficient and flexible composite generator" Composites Part B, 203, (2020), No.108476. (IF=9.078, JCR rank: 0.55%)